About NJ Criminal Attorney Matthew Reisig
Matthew Reisig is a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney in the state of New Jersey, as designated by the New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification. He is one of only a small number of lawyers to have achieved this certification.
To become a NJ certified attorney requires “they are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge and skill in a specific area or law or practice; have passed a rigorous examination; and have been recognized by their peers as having sufficient skill and reputation in the designated specialty”.
- In 1999, the Law Office of Matthew W. Reisig was the first firm to win a drunk driving related matter before the NJ Supreme Court in nearly 10 years.
- Since 1997, Mr. Reisig has represented 900 individuals charged with DWI who were ultimately not convicted of the charge.*
- Mr. Reisig has appeared on criminal indictable (felony) matters in 14 different counties throughout New Jersey.
- He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- He was one of the attorneys challenging the breath test machine manufacturers before the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- He has obtained Not Guilty verdicts in jury trials with charges ranging from Aggravated Assault (stabbing), Carjacking, Kidnapping, Terroristic Threats, Major Drug cases and more.
*Results as of December 1, 2011. This information should not create an unjustified expectation that similar results can be obtained for others without regard to the specific factual and legal circumstances.
Attorney Reisig fights charges in criminal courts across Northern New Jersey and throughout the entire state.
Reisig Criminal Defense & DWI Law, LLC
125 Half Mile Road
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Call me now at my offices in Freehold, NJ for a free consultation from a top New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. Call (888) 628-8394. There’s no obligation.
Serving all New Jersey cities and townships including Bayonne, Belleville, Bergenfield, Bloomfield, Brick, Camden, Clifton, East Orange, Edison, Elizabeth, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Garfield, Hackensack, Hoboken, Irvington, Jersey City, Lakewood, Livingston, Middletown, Monmouth, Montclair, Morganville, Newark, New Brunswick, North Bergen, Nutley, Old Bridge Orange, Paramus, Paterson, Passaic, Ridgewood, Union City, Teaneck, Trenton, Tom’s River, West Orange, Woodbridge Township and all New Jersey Counties, including Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Union and Warren Counties.
Our law offices are in Freehold, NJ / Monmouth County, but we travel to all New Jersey Criminal courts to defend the rights of our clients.